Subscribe to Tom Nardone, and you will be awesome
The Tom Nardone Show
- Don’t listen to Tumor Rumors.
- I am Afraid, but I am not finished. (not even Close)
- The Light of Empathy
- A Stop Sign for Edie
- Chasing Kites with Tom Nardone
- Chasing Kites by Tom Nardone is Available Right Now!!
- An Unforgettable Halloween w/ Kotex & Brody Bricker
- Bad Guys | Mayberry Goes Gangster!
- Used Shit is the Best Shit
- Tom & Yvonne Nardone Take Orlando
- Homeless People | The Romance of True Freedom
- Eating. The Absolute Ultimate Pain in My Ass!
- Getting Hired. I am the Pied Piper, Follow Me!
- Teenagers v/s Parents
- Lying, It’s Not Just Necessary, It’s Fun!
- Manipulation | Harness its Power, and Eat Its Fruits
- Bullshitting yourself Bullshit 102 (BS102) Part II
- LED Light Bulbs, This is what you need to know
- Commitment: I Beg You All, Love Yourself Enough to Avoid This
- Handshake | Perhaps, Its Time Has Come.
- ATTENTION FOLLOWERS OF TOM NARDONE
- A Poem by Tom Nardone – Just Trust Me People
- Question Society’s Rules, or You’ll Miss Something!
- Not Giving a Shit, This is the Power of Being Uninformed.
- Rat Race, To Hell With That , I Don’t Follow Sports Anyway.
- Tom Nardone, The Goodwill Sharp Dressed Man
- Infidels, Worry Not. | Asalaam alikum from Tom Nardone
- Fast Food Rules of Engagement
- Kids Are Visual, Give Them a Show!
- Superhero, You Can Take That Job and Shove It!
- Frosty the Snowman, You Are Gonna Love Hell!
- Clutter is finished, Get That Table Out of My Sight
- ADHD Blogs, This is Why Many of them Suck
- Cooking with Yvonne Nardone
- This is Tom Nardone…Live from My Hospital Room
- Merry Christmas! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- Rudolph the Red Nosed, Reindeer? Are You Kidding ME?
- The Conclusion of Nardone v/s Nardone | The Jury is In!
- Nardone v/s Nardone | You Be the Judge!!
- I am Tom Nardone, Welcome to My Show!
- She was Beautiful.
- Better Than a Date with Ned Hickson
- Don’t Pick a Fight With Your Body, It Will Kick Your ASS!!
- Bullshit 101 | with Tom Nardone Part I
- His Name is Elliot, and He is ADHD
- WordPress Family Award | Tom Nardone
- Whoever cares the least, WINS!!!!
- Artists: Some Work in Paint, While Others, in Bullshit.
- High Planes Blogger
- I Am Tom Nardone | How May I Help You?
- The Passive Aggressive: Artist or Asshole?
- Be Interesting. It is Just a Matter of Common Courtesy
- This is Not a Shitty Sports Story
- OH NO! There’s Nothing On Netflix! | So Let’s Make Lemonade!!!
- The Wolves Are At the Gate!!
- Calling In Sick |Do You Have What it Takes to Play at This Level?
- Bees, Spiders, Snakes, and Bugs: I Quit, You Can Have the Damn Yard You Bastards.
- Brody Bricker Vol IV. | Late Night Swimming!!
- Attention Assholes, Please Don’t Masquerade As Decent People.
- WE ARE ALL SCREWED!!!!!
- The Bodily Function Police
- Confessions of a TV Addict
- THE ULTIMATE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Randall Kennedy, I Am Here For You.
- My First Blogger Award
- Attention Creditors, I don’t Owe You, I Own You!
- I Am Tom Nardone Presents: “DAY-CEPTION”
- They Gave Me Creative Control. Me!
- With friends like these, I have no enemies
- I Am Tom Nardone, and I Can Make Your Dreams Come True!!!
- Tom Nardone Vs The Lawn | Let’s Mow Some Ass.
- Tom Nardone, My ADD Was Untreated.
- The Family Outing. Hell Has Relocated!
- I am Tom Nardone, and I am ADD
- New Car Wrong Color
- Recycle? Don’t Be Silly ! Nobody is Raping Mother Earth!!!!
- Smart Money w/ Tom Nardone.| Put Your Future in My Hands
- History or Literature, They Are Narrowly Separated.
- Yes Dear, We Can Eat Out Tonight. Just get me a shirt that says ”Kill Me Please”
- I Was a Kick-Ass Father
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Strikes Back!!
- America. Quit Playing With Yourself!!!!
- I Am Perfectly Happy Driving a Dumpster.
- He’s Not Heavy. He’s My Blogger
- Tom Nardone’s: Theory of Pants
- Man’s Best Friend, or The Spawn of Satan?
- Telemarketers, I Am Begging You All. Come Back!!
- ADHD | You Will Find What You Look For.
- Brody Bricker Vol II. | Brody Bricker Makes the News!!
- Tom Nardone’s Driving Museum of A##holes!!
- Tom’s Endless Summer 2013
- Brody Bricker Vol I. | Man, That’s a Cadillac
- Cell Phone For Tom Nardone? | I would rather just have a fishhook in my ass.
- The Dishwasher | A Useless Chunk of Shit
- Tom Nardone is My Husband | He is Also ADHD
- Time-ADHD, I Love You, but You Are a Whore!
- My Wife is Just Wrong
- Two Weeks Notice? HELL NO!
- America is Debt Free (Or at least as good as)
- Public Restrooms- | – Are you shitting me?
- The worst Job I Ever Had
MY FIRST VIDEO POST!!
I have a special treat for you all today. If you did not catch my last post, you should go there now.
While I did win the majority vote for the most rational thinker, I am still finding myself unsatisfied. I really feel like it was just too close of a race. 53.06% for Tom Nardone, and a discouraging 46.94% for my lovely wife, Yvonne Nardone. I will not debate the issue any further. I would like to thank all of you who voted.
I am Tom Nardone, and am therefore awesome. I am an awesome husband. My desire for my wife was for her not to have to go out of her way to get something we already have. She did not feel well and I would have done anything to help her avoid any further discomfort.
Today she came home from work with a new mixer. Her plan was to bake a cake for her brother. We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow. I had a different plan. Continue reading
My normal routine on my days off, while for me, are thrilling, would not be considered exciting to most. I wake up drink a pot of coffee as I sit on my ass in my favorite chair. While I am sitting, I will either write a story or catch up on some of my email, responding to comment, or if I am really motivated, my reading. When it gets late, I will go upstairs and either play Xbox or go to bed. Last week, wife felt the need to disrupt this.
Good day, class, and Welcome to #Bullshit 101 Part I (BS101). I will be your instructor. We will cover a range of topics but the focus of our class will will be offense and defense; that is how to identify and protect yourself from bullshit, and of course, how to implement your own bullshit. Let’s dive right into it shall we. Continue reading
I saw a man the other day wearing Blue Jeans, pointed boots, a vest and a cowboy hat. His boots had a turquoise inlay that matched his vest. He wore mirrored sunglasses and had a goatee. My first thought was: Did this man actually get dressed, look at a mirror, evaluate his appearance, and say, “Oh yah. That’s what I’m talkin about”. Even Wyatt Earp could not have rocked this outfit. A time later I started dwelling on the “The Old West” Continue reading
I am Tom Nardone. In spite of what many people believe, I do not know everything. I know, I know, but it’s true. There are many things, I don’t know. At my job, I am asked over a hundred questions a day. Most of the time, I know the answers but when I don’t, I have specific people that I go to for the answer. I think of these people as my “go-to-guys”. I have been at my job for 14 years, so I am a go-to-guy when others run into difficulty. I am all about the help. Continue reading
A term I have heard people use a great deal in my life is “Passive Aggressive”. No one ever speaks well of passive aggression. I hear people say “ugggh, she is such a passive aggressive bitch”, or “Why does he have to be so passive aggressive?” The English Dictionary, defines passive aggressive behavior as: “Away of behaving that seeks to manipulate others indirectly and resist their demands rather than confronting or opposing directly”
Maybe you are one of those people, who doesn’t appreciate this method of conflict resolution. Perhaps you find it to be, an annoying and condescending display of narcissism. Maybe you feel you are just being controlled, as if you were a puppet, enslaved to the will of the puppeteer. You feel this is a person’s attempt, to twist you up as if you were a pretzel. Possibly you feel very strongly about this and therefore have a need to be heard on this issue. Well…no, that is what you need. What you need is a t-shirt that says, “Hi I am the stupidest asshole you will meet all day” Continue reading
What do these three quotes have in common?
- “Another day another dollar”
- “… time to make the doughnuts”
- “It’s just another day in paradise”
As far as I can see, they all have two things in common; one, they are all tired clichés that I could go the rest of my life without hearing, and two, they are all said by assholes Continue reading
There was a time when I used to watch football. I stopped watching for a host of reasons. Mainly it was the absolute never-ending whining and crying about money. I have outlined some changes that will make this game far less annoying to us all. I think that if these plans are implemented, It might even save this game from itself.
As some of you know, my wife and I have recently said goodbye to cable TV. This has left us with limited choices in terms of A/V entertainment. By limited, I mean Netflix. I have not been affected too severely, since the only show I watch is “Archer”. The rest of my family has needs that are not being met. Continue reading