The Tom Nardone Show
- The Actual April Fools Day Show with Tom & Yvonne
- The April Fools Day Switcharoo Podcast Show
- Dianne Dempster with Tom & Yvonne
- The Light of Empathy
- The Extreme Mom Returns
- Seamonkies, Oatmeal and Taxes
- The ALL NEW Tom & Yvonne Show
- Rick Green of Totally ADD
- New Years Eve with Tom and guest Michael Ray
- Christmas Pains in the A$$ with Jennie Friedman
- The Christmas Day Show
- The Work Day/Snow Day Conundrum
- Laurie Dupar & Tom Nardone Coaching and Binge Watching
- My Fellow ADHD Attention Whore: Shawn McGovern
- Ep 62 – Interviewed by Laurie Dupar (apparently we are experts)
- Ep 61 A Five Star Culinary Rape
- Household Hacks and Tips
- ADHD Summit 2016
- A Trip to Myrtle Beach
- The Preparation Show
- Friends and Family Can Be Inconvenient
- Friends and Family Can Be Inconvenient
- A Stop Sign for Edie
- This is How an ADHD Marriage Works
- Humans…The Scourge of Humanity
- 3 Toms, No Waiting!
- Kristin Weicht, an ADHD Hoarder
- Chasing Kites with Tom Nardone
- Episode 49 The Game Has Changed
- The Christmas Show
- Tom on, Outdoor living
- The Best of Tom Nardone Vol 1
- Chasing Kites by Tom Nardone is Available Right Now!!
- ADHD / ADD Dating Disasters
- ADHD / ADD Tom Nardone’s "Theory of Pants"
- The Tom Nardone Show | Meet Yvonne & Tom Nardone
- The Tom Nardone Show | ADHD Podcast
- An Unforgettable Halloween w/ Kotex & Brody Bricker
- Bad Guys | Mayberry Goes Gangster!
- Used Shit is the Best Shit
- Tom & Yvonne Nardone Take Orlando
- Homeless People | The Romance of True Freedom
- Eating. The Absolute Ultimate Pain in My Ass!
- Getting Hired. I am the Pied Piper, Follow Me!
- Teenagers v/s Parents
- Lying, It’s Not Just Necessary, It’s Fun!
- Manipulation | Harness its Power, and Eat Its Fruits
- Bullshitting yourself Bullshit 102 (BS102) Part II
- LED Light Bulbs, This is what you need to know
- Commitment: I Beg You All, Love Yourself Enough to Avoid This
- Handshake | Perhaps, Its Time Has Come.
- ATTENTION FOLLOWERS OF TOM NARDONE
- A Poem by Tom Nardone – Just Trust Me People
- Question Society’s Rules, or You’ll Miss Something!
- Not Giving a Shit, This is the Power of Being Uninformed.
- Rat Race, To Hell With That , I Don’t Follow Sports Anyway.
- Tom Nardone, The Goodwill Sharp Dressed Man
- Infidels, Worry Not. | Asalaam alikum from Tom Nardone
- Fast Food Rules of Engagement
- Kids Are Visual, Give Them a Show!
- Superhero, You Can Take That Job and Shove It!
- Frosty the Snowman, You Are Gonna Love Hell!
- Clutter is finished, Get That Table Out of My Sight
- ADHD Blogs, This is Why Many of them Suck
- Cooking with Yvonne Nardone
- This is Tom Nardone…Live from My Hospital Room
- Merry Christmas! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- Rudolph the Red Nosed, Reindeer? Are You Kidding ME?
- The Conclusion of Nardone v/s Nardone | The Jury is In!
- Nardone v/s Nardone | You Be the Judge!!
- I am Tom Nardone, Welcome to My Show!
- She was Beautiful.
- Better Than a Date with Ned Hickson
- Don’t Pick a Fight With Your Body, It Will Kick Your ASS!!
- Bullshit 101 | with Tom Nardone Part I
- His Name is Elliot, and He is ADHD
- WordPress Family Award | Tom Nardone
- Whoever cares the least, WINS!!!!
- Artists: Some Work in Paint, While Others, in Bullshit.
- High Planes Blogger
- I Am Tom Nardone | How May I Help You?
- The Passive Aggressive: Artist or Asshole?
- Be Interesting. It is Just a Matter of Common Courtesy
- This is Not a Shitty Sports Story
- OH NO! There’s Nothing On Netflix! | So Let’s Make Lemonade!!!
- The Wolves Are At the Gate!!
- Calling In Sick |Do You Have What it Takes to Play at This Level?
- Bees, Spiders, Snakes, and Bugs: I Quit, You Can Have the Damn Yard You Bastards.
- Brody Bricker Vol IV. | Late Night Swimming!!
- Attention Assholes, Please Don’t Masquerade As Decent People.
- WE ARE ALL SCREWED!!!!!
- The Bodily Function Police
- Confessions of a TV Addict
- THE ULTIMATE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Randall Kennedy, I Am Here For You.
- My First Blogger Award
- Attention Creditors, I don’t Owe You, I Own You!
- I Am Tom Nardone Presents: “DAY-CEPTION”
- They Gave Me Creative Control. Me!
- With friends like these, I have no enemies
- I Am Tom Nardone, and I Can Make Your Dreams Come True!!!
- Tom Nardone Vs The Lawn | Let’s Mow Some Ass.
- Tom Nardone, My ADD Was Untreated.
- The Family Outing. Hell Has Relocated!
- I am Tom Nardone, and I am ADD
- New Car Wrong Color
- Recycle? Don’t Be Silly ! Nobody is Raping Mother Earth!!!!
- Smart Money w/ Tom Nardone.| Put Your Future in My Hands
- History or Literature, They Are Narrowly Separated.
- Yes Dear, We Can Eat Out Tonight. Just get me a shirt that says ”Kill Me Please”
- I Was a Kick-Ass Father
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Strikes Back!!
- America. Quit Playing With Yourself!!!!
- I Am Perfectly Happy Driving a Dumpster.
- He’s Not Heavy. He’s My Blogger
- Tom Nardone’s: Theory of Pants
- Man’s Best Friend, or The Spawn of Satan?
- Telemarketers, I Am Begging You All. Come Back!!
- ADHD | You Will Find What You Look For.
- Brody Bricker Vol II. | Brody Bricker Makes the News!!
- Tom Nardone’s Driving Museum of A##holes!!
- Tom’s Endless Summer 2013
- Brody Bricker Vol I. | Man, That’s a Cadillac
- Cell Phone For Tom Nardone? | I would rather just have a fishhook in my ass.
- The Dishwasher | A Useless Chunk of Shit
- Tom Nardone is My Husband | He is Also ADHD
- Time-ADHD, I Love You, but You Are a Whore!
- My Wife is Just Wrong
- Two Weeks Notice? HELL NO!
- America is Debt Free (Or at least as good as)
- Public Restrooms- | – Are you shitting me?
- The worst Job I Ever Had
Jun 2, 2015
This is a compilation of shows I have Done with Justine Ruotolo on the Miss ADD Show. Justine was one of the people whio encouraged me and I am forever in her debt. I think this is a fantastic compilation.
Chasing Kites is available right now!
The day has finally come. Today, my first book Chasing Kites, is available to the world. It is the story of my experiences growing up with ADHD in a world where there was not a widely known diagnosis. This is not a collection of articles from my blog though I have shared many of the stories in the past. This was a very personal project that often brought me to tears from laughter and sadness. I personally feel I did a good job with it. It is my hope you like it as well.
There are a lot of people besides me that helped to make this happen. I would like to recognize them now. I respect the possibility that many of you may not give a shit about that so you may either click here to purchase Chasing Kites, or go back to Facebook by clicking here.
ADHD Dating Disasters
We have all been on them and the stories while not pretty are hilarious. I could never seem to get a date and stopped asking girls out. I turned to dating services where I could meet other women who could not get a date. I have dated some real losers and even met the woman who I now refer to as my evil ex–wife
Yvonne talks about her blind dates because she too is ADHD. Yvonne found it difficult to get someone to ask her out.
We invite you to learn about why dating sucks and the people who made them suck. Hear about Yvonne’s worst blind date ever who she calls switch-blade Eddie. It is a potpourri of ADHD dating chaos.
I am Tom Nardone and you are welcome.
Source: The Tom Nardone Show
This Halloween is remembered by many.
I have written about Brody Bricker before and some of you love him and some of you hate him. He was my best friend as a child growing up from the third grade through the seventh grade. He was a very bad kid and lived to cause mischief. Read of his other exploits here.
One Halloween when we were nine-years-old, I went to Brody’s house before we were to go out trick-or-treating. When I arrived, he did not yet have his costume on. I went as Batman and he was going to be Superman. When I entered his house his mother told me to go back to his room. Continue reading
The Bad Guys? Why do we root for them?
Writers sometimes cause us to temporarily forsake their own morals, and beliefs. During certain movies and TV shows, people will cast aside their understanding of right and wrong and root for the bad guys. I have no problem with this; I just find it to be amazing.
I remember growing up as many did watching the Andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver and My Three Sons. These were family oriented shows and generally taught lessons about being a family and making the right decisions when faced with problems. When we played as kids no one wanted to be the bad guy. Even the cop shows through the 70s and 80s were centered on the cops being the good guys and always triumphing over the bad guys. TV today is not this way. Continue reading
People love to buy new shit for themselves. I count myself among them. There is nothing quite like unwrapping a new TV or a new laptop. Open the box and tear open the plastic. The smell of the factory air enters my nose as if to tell me, “Tom, I am yours. Use me and abuse me.”
Not everything you buy should be new. There are some things we are better off buying used. There are certain things you should never buy new. Continue reading