A Poem by Tom Nardone – Just Trust Me People

tom-nardone-poetry

Beautiful White Awesomeness!

As I woke this morning, to my workday woes

I rolled out of bed, to put on my clothes

I looked out the window, as I got dressed

I said, “Holy Shit, I am so blessed”

It sat on the ground, after it fell through the air

Insuring my ass, would rest in its chair

Though cold and wet, and only a taste of what’s to come

It has given me license, to act as a bum

A magical beginning, to a restful day

I find no fault, in pissing it away

A prisoner in my home, of this I admit

But not a problem, for one who gives not a shit

As road conditions worsen, and danger is about

I stay at home and pray, the power doesn’t go out

To sit in the dark, would rob all my joys.

Because then what would serve, to power my toys

My computer my TV, and all of these things.

Bring gladness to me, and for this my heart sings

If you have doubt, or think I am bluffing

Just watch as I sit here, and accomplish nothing

Those having fault, with my excitement or bliss

I present my ass, just for you to kiss.

I wish there was a word, that sounded like “Velkum”

So I could close by saying I’m Tom Nardone , and you’re welcome.

• tom nardone dusterIf you would like to be notified of future stories, you can join the I Am Tom Nardone Facebook Group by clicking HERE. or ADHDpeople Here
  • Or you can enter you email address at the top of this page and click the button that says “BE AWESOME”
  • Or you could risk never hearing from me again and go through life without the benefit of my counsel, but what would be the fun in that
Share on Facebook45Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+10Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0Share on LinkedIn1Email this to someone
Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to A Poem by Tom Nardone – Just Trust Me People

1. Hmm… the professor is unsure if you are Punchyish or not; so which is it???

2. Ned's Blog says:

The perfect finish to an otherwise horrifically great poem my friend

3. you are a poet at best. HOTTTT but good.

What an excellent first effort. It would seem that there is no end to your awesomeness Mr Nardone.. 😉

5. Hahaha…Wonderful Tom! How great. I really like your poem! I am commenting now and quick cuz so much You write, I cant keep up commenting. Wow! I am impressed how much you are writing and good stuff, too! 🙂
    Btw. Did I mentioned that I love Your collage pictures?

All the best
    theFemmeADDon

• Thanks lady I am thrilled you like the pictures. I get very few if any comments on the pictures. So this was a wonderful comment. Thanks a million. I think i might be away from work tomorrow too

• You are very welcome! You do such great pictures they always fit to your comments and they are so much fun,too!:-)
        I wanted to draw a little comic / sketch,, so I can publish my new post, but I am stuck on the last level of my cake bar game! 😉
        I think it is a good idea not to work tomorrow, too, cuz that might be too dangerous and what would we do without You? Impossible!!!
        Stay safe and enjoy the snow in the warm house.
        Greetz
        theFemmeADDon 🙂

6. Jackie says:

Awesome poem, Tom!

you are such a fun poet,
    telling folks where to blow it.
    and you’ve got balls of stone,
    my friend, tomnardone.

happy valentines’ day )

8. Why are you dressing in front of an open window?

Will come. You’re welcome.

p}!{k

9. Deborah says:

I was ready to hit the like button, just for the notification. “Oh shit yes, it’s poetry time with Tom Nardone!” And then you wrote that awesome poem! I’m just sitting here trying to take it all in. Such awesomeness!

• Thrilled to know you enjoyed it so much Debora. I too like the photo. I seldom get any comments on the photos i use but you are the second person to say something about it. I am so appreciative.

10. I spit coffee on my screen. This was funny as hell, you are awesome.

It’s brilliant as usual with a hint of the ghoul
    But never a misguided, or pot topping stool

A genius with words, and mixers created from drills
    Tom rocks this planet with his poetic and hilarious thrills

I know of no other blogger so charming and enthralling
    His joviality hits the high notes while others are left stalling

Awesomeness as clockwork, a hero of the blogosphere
    Now go and pop the kettle on Tom because I am here 🙂

I have enjoyed this posting
    and as we all know, YOU are
    awesome Tom 🙂

• Andro I have no words. Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful comment. I was laughing my ass off, and i cant wait till Yvonne wakes up and i can read it to her as she rolls her eyes and smiles. Thanks Andro. you ARE the best

• Gray Dawster says:

I hope that snow is clearing a bit now, here it is none stop rain and gale force winds (even my satellite dish was dislodged last week and you know what the engineers are like? Bloody hopeless is the quick answer but at least the Internet was not lost 🙂 ) There are some disgruntled neighbours around here though as most of the fences took a beating, one was blown away not far from me, but luckily my fence is still intact, for once 🙂 Have a superb afternoon Tom 🙂

12. Dude, you’re lucky you’re not Canadian…. They just make us go to work anyways!

“I present my ass, just for you to kiss.”- pure poetry
    Thank you for artfully conveying the joy of snow days keeping us from work. 🙂

14. A. van Nerel says:

Awesome…kudos on ‘Velkum’…cause when I was about three verses in I started wondering: ‘how the hell is he gonna end this one with I’m Tom Nardone, and you’re welcome !?’
    Well played…

15. SuperADDmom says:

Love this Poem Tom,
    As i tell you in Haiku,
    You can have MY snow!

fant-asssss-tic! remember i told you that you were a natural poet long ago –