Tom Nardone is My Husband | He is Also ADHD

Guest Writer Yvonne Nardone

yvonne-nardoneTom is the kindest smartest and funniest person I have ever met. Although we constantly disagree we seldom fight. Tom is my Best friend and husband and I’m proud to call him that.[Continue Reading]

Share on Facebook3Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0Share on LinkedIn0Email this to someone
Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Tom Nardone is My Husband | He is Also ADHD

1. Pingback: Friday’s Featured Blogger – Tom Nardone | Essa On Everything

2. Joe Smith says:

Tom, I love the dynamics of your household! I also love that your wife has to shake and bake catshit on your burgers to keep you from eating them from the trashcan! That’s a fucking riot! Too funny man, too funny!

• Gray Dawster says:

I always say that there is nothing like a lovely riot, y
        ou are a very lucky man indeed Tom Nardone 🙂 🙂

Have a great rest of evening
        my great friend, I mean friend’s 🙂

• Gray Dawster says:

Y… OU is just YOU 🙂
          Yes I am a tad crackers, I know 🙂 lol

• Tom Nardone says:

Thanks Andro. I am lucky. two things your dragon post would not allow me to comment today. I wanted to ask you a question. I wondered since you seem to have an afinity for dragons wizrds and such, Are you a fan of Ronnie James Dio

• Gray Dawster says:

You are the second friend of mine that has mentioned this problem but I have no idea why it is occurring, probably another WP glitch as I have noticed that my stats are down on the usual, not that I watch the statistics but I had noticed a drop in visitors, which I just put down to vacations and such. I will have to look into that and try and find a solution.

As for your question I have heard of him, I think he died recently and as I recall he did perform with Black Sabbath at one time or another, and anyone associated with Ozzy Osbourne is definitely one to be interested in, though after saying that my lack of interest just shows my ignorance.

I mean don’t get me wrong I do enjoy heavy metal and rock but apart from the odd band member I rarely take an interest in who is singing or playing what 🙁 Crazy I know… Have a very good rest of evening Tom and a wicked Tuesday also 🙂

3. portholio says:

Clearly a match made in heaven

4. Tom’s Wife: My husband sounds exactly the same when it comes to food! I don’t get it :/

5. Caleb says:

I too consume peanut butter in large quantities or by strange means. It’s still a mystery why they don’t put it in aerosol cans like they do cheese.

6. Pingback: I am Tom Nardone, I Went to School, My ADD Was Untreated. | I AM TOM NARDONE